Mistfit is a wearable technology company based in California, found by MIT VSA alumnus Sonny Vu
A conversation with David Thomas, Director of Indochina Arts Partnership. Great man dedicated to Vietnamese culture and arts:
Thanks Meaghan and her family for hosting VSA over Columbus Weekend [10/14 - 10/15]
Saturday Brunch With Prof. Jane Luu [10/12/2013]
Meeting with Prof. Ngo Bao Chau, Fields Medalist, Vietnamese Mathematician
VSA help-out and performance at SEA night
Buổi biểu diễn của VSA ở đêm hội văn hóa các nước Đông Nam Á
To see our Trong Com performance
Màn trình diễn trống cơm của hội
Our first VSA picnic to Lake Winthrop, Holliston. Thanks to Uncle Cyrus for hosting us !
Spring 2013 events listing:
- Friday, 01/11: General Body Meeting at Maseeh with tasty Vietnamese food, Kinect games, and VSA election!
- Friday, 01/25: Small party at Next House! We celebrated IAP with a lot of fun. @karaoke, @squid, @funnnn
- Tuesday, 01/29: A talk with Mr. Le Thanh Phuong – a famous Ao Dai designer was scheduled, however he could not go to Boston eventually, so we celebrated a surprising birthday party for an active member – Vo Thanh Minh Tue – instead!
- Sunday, 02/10: The most important day of the year: Lunar New Year’s Eve! We gathered at Next House, cooked delicious traditional food, and shared our stories.
- Saturday, 02/23: A talk by Ms. Jane Luu, an Astronomy Professor, with her sweet daughter Eliot. We listened to her interesting research and learned a lot about her career path.
- Saturday, 03/9: Ms. Jane Luu invited us to have dinner at Le’s restaurant. Eliot, again, made us laugh with her challenging games!
- Saturday, 03/16: Spring break was in a week. VSA members gathered in Maseeh to discuss about future events and enjoy delicious food.
- Saturday, 04/06: Met with Mr. Chon Vo, MIT alum ’85.